Pen, Paper & Prosecco at The Larwill Studio
Pen, Paper & Prosecco is a workshop I will be guiding at The Larwill Studio in Parkville.
You will enjoy an afternoon of discovering your inner creative with this beauty themed illustration workshop. The workshop will give you a glimpse into my creative process as well has showing you how to see objects through a different perspective.
You will also learn various illustration exercises and techniques with a focus on taking inspiration from the everyday.
The workshop includes:
- Glass of Brown Brothers Prosecco on arrival
- Post workshop catering from Smith + Singleton
- A frame to hold your illustration
- A token gift from me.
You will need to bring:
- Pens/pencils/paints/markers - various mediums will be supplied: however bring along any specific mediums you would prefer to use
- A range of beauty items will be supplied for your illustrations: however please bring along anything you would like to use to illustrate (objects/images etc)
When: Saturday 26th November, 2-4pm
Where: The Larwill Studio, Parkville
Buy your tickets HERE so you don't miss out as tickets are limited!