Karuna Brightening Face Mask
JULIET TRIES KARUNA, BRIGHTENING FACE MASK
by Juliet Sulejmani
The Karuna Face Mask packaging is so fancy and so aesthetic that I would buy it just to display it in my bathroom. It is so luxe that the pouch that contains the mask sits cozily in a separate cardboard sleeve, making it a lovely item to gift to someone you like.
This sheet mask comes with a plastic backing to make it easy to unfold and apply to your face. The actual mask is made from biodegradable wood pulp which enables it to retain more moisture than the usual synthetic masks. This will ensure better results enables more product to be absorbed into the skin.
You should use this mask ifyou want to:
- brighten and whiten skin tone
- exfoliate dead skin cells
- reduce the appearance of age spots
- hydrate your skin
The serum has a very delightful grapefruit scent, and the sheet was big enough to easily wrap around the face.
After using the mask my skin was only slightly brighter and quite smooth. It was very refreshing to use the mask at the end of a busy workday.
- For an extra-refreshing experience, place your Karuna Sheet Mask in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before applying to your face.
- For extra absorption, soak the Sheet Mask in its sealed packet in a bowl of hot water for 3-5 minutes for warm compression.
- NEVER microwave the Sheet Mask because the sealed packet has a foil lining.